|I require more information.|
|This page is incomplete and will not have all the information you may be looking for. If anything is unclear, please contact Ragnarok Raven for assistance.|
|I can see the future...|
|This article has been updated for an upcoming build of the game and information may not be accurate. This template will be removed when the version it references is released.|
There are a number of stat changes, move adjustments, type interactions, and other balance changes made in Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win. In many cases these are to make a given Pokémon more useful or powerful, or to balance gameplay around the Pokémon the player is given access to.
Shiny palette changes are listed here for lack of a better place to put them. New forms are not included, be they Regional Variants, Mega Evolutions, or other forms. Changes made in the official games are not listed.
- Normal now resists and is Super Effective against Psychic and Fairy.
- Poison is now Super Effective on Water.
- Ice now resists Water, Grass, and Ground.
- Cut is now Steel-type and has a base power of 60.
- Strength is now Fighting-type.
- Flash is now Electric-type.
- Hidden Power now has a flat base power of 80.
- Luster Purge and Mist Ball now have a base power of 100.
- Psyduck and Golduck are now Water/Psychic.
- Johtonian Noctowl is now Psychic/Flying.
- Celebi is now Fairy/Grass.
- Jirachi is now Steel/Fairy.
- Sinnohan Luxio and Luxray are now Electric/Dark.
- A number of Pokémon have been given a second common Ability.
- Carvanha has been given Reckless, while Sharpedo has been given Streamlined.
- Dusk form Lycanroc has been given Strong Jaw.
- All main-game starter Pokémon:
- Bulbasaur's line has Poison Touch.
- Charmander's line has Super Luck.
- Squirtle's line has Multiscale.
- Chikorita's line has Solar Power.
- Cyndaquil's line has Quick Feet.
- Totodile's line has Strong Jaw.
- Treecko's line has Sniper.
- Torchic's line has Justified.
- Mudkip's line has Sap Sipper.
- Turtwig's line has Natural Cure.
- Chimchar's line has Mold Breaker.
- Piplup's line has Huge Power.
- Snivy's line has Intimidate.
- Tepig's line has Pickup.
- Oshawott's line has Weak Armor.
- Chespin's line has Sturdy.
- Fennekin's line has Rattled.
- Froakie's line has Swift Swim.
- Rowlet's line has Insomnia.
- Litten's line has Defiant.
- Popplio's line has Ball Fetch.
- A number of Pokémon have been given Hidden Abilities that did not have them prior.
- A number of Pokémon have been given additional Hidden Abilities, not replacing their existing ones.
- The Horsea family has been given Leviathan.
- The Tangela family has been given Snare.
- The Sneasel family has been give Blacken.
- Smeargle has been given Prankster.
- Tyranitar has been given Blacken.
- The Poochyena family has been given Blacken.
- Absol has been given Blacken.
- The Purrloin family has been given Blacken.
- The Litwick family has been given Guiding Light.
- The Deino family has been given Blacken.
- The Goomy family has been given Leviathan.
- Some Pokémon have had Abilities replaced entirely.
- Absol now has Moxie instead of Pressure.
All stats are listed in the order of HP / ATK / DEF / SPATK / SPDEF / SPD
- Eevee has been given a BST of 330, with 55 across the board. All of its evolutions have been given a BST of 530:
- Jolteon: 65 / 70 / 95 / 110 / 60 / 130
- Vaporeon: 130 / 60 / 110 / 70 / 95 / 65
- Flareon: 110 / 130 / 65 / 60 / 70 / 95
- Espeon: 70 / 65 / 60 / 130 / 110 / 95
- Umbreon: 110 / 60 / 95 / 70 / 130 / 65
- Leafeon: 70 / 130 / 95 / 60 / 65 / 110
- Glaceon: 95 / 60 110 / 130 / 65 / 70
- Sylveon: 110 / 60 / 65 / 130 / 95 / 70
- Mienfoo and Mienshao have been given a BST of 330 and 530 respectively:
- The entirety of the Eevee family has completely overhauled level-up movesets to allow the Mega Evolutions to make use of both STAB types.
- Rockruff and all forms of Lycanroc have had their level-up movesets tweaked and rebalanced.
- Nidoqueen has been made purple, to better lie in theme with the rest of the family and mimic non-Shiny Nidoking.
- Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable are now cyan with yellow tips.
- Kantonian Persian is now black.
- Doduo and Dodrio are now blue.
- Eevee is now a more starkly-contrasted black and silver, Jolteon is orange and black, Espeon is a cooler green, and Leafeon is autumn-colored.
- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres all share the same white and blue palette.
- Natu and Xatu now resemble non-Shiny Ho-Oh.
- Sunkern and Sunflora are now dark red and mint green.
- Torchic's family is now blue and black.
- The yellow accents on Mega Rayquaza are now red and blue.
- Buizel and Floatzel are now aqua blue and white.
- Sinnohan Garchomp is now a dark teal, while its Mega is dark red with cyan accents.
- Mega Lucario is now black, white, purple, and blue.
- Croagunk and Toxicroak are now black and red.
- Sneasel and Weavile are now black and white.
- Electivire is now black and cyan, while Magmortar is black and purple.
- Mienfoo and Mienshao now have gold accents.
- Fletchling's family is now blue, black, and white.
- Litleo and both forms of Pyroar are now black, white, purple, and blue.
- Castform and all of its forms have a black, white, and form-specific color palette.
- Nidorina and Nidoqueen are now in the Monster and Field Egg Groups.
- Mienfoo now evolves at level 30.
- Solosis now evolves at level 25, and Duosion at level 40.
- Inkay evolves by leveling up holding the Hourglass.
- All trade evolutions evolve by leveling up holding the Connecting Thread.
- Unless they needed to be traded holding an item, in which case they simply need to hold that item instead.
- Shelmet and Karrablast evolve when leveled up at the same time.