|I require more information.|
|This page is incomplete and will not have all the information you may be looking for. If anything is unclear, please contact Ragnarok Raven for assistance.|
Castform (Japanese: ポワルン Powalen) is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it has the ability to change forms depending on the current weather.
- During normal weather, fog, or a shadowy aura, it is in Normal form and is a Normal type.
- During harsh sunlight, it is in Sunny Form and is a Fire type.
- During rain, it is in Rainy Form and is a Water type.
- During hail, it is in Snowy Form and is an Ice type.
- During sandstorm, it is in Sandstorm Form and is a Rock type.
- During smoky weather, it is in Smoke Form and is a Fire type.
|Location||Encounter Type||% Chance||Time|
|Route 3||Tall Grass||5%||Morning, Day|
|It alters its form depending on the weather. Changes in the climate such as the temperature and humidity appear to affect its cellular structure.|
|Uncommon in other regions, this Castform, has adapted to vicious sandstorms. Perhaps being repeatedly whipped by sand and dirt, it has a particularly high physical resistance.|
|Uncommon in other regions, in Altaris Castform reacts to particularly smoky environments. Its internal temperature burns hot, and it constantly exudes smoke.|
|By Level-Up||By TM|
|STAB bonus applies to all moves noted in italics|
STAB bonus applies only when used by an alternate form of Castform noted in bold